The reservation process works best in Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge
Como Park Zoo & Conservatory is open everyday from 10am – 4pm
Some important things you’ll want to know before your visit:
• Reservations are required for both members and nonmembers at this time. Reservations are currently available by clicking HERE. The reservation process works best in Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge
• Due to physical distancing guidelines we are currently limiting capacity. Advanced reservations are available on a first come, first serve basis. Due of maintaining our capacity limits, late arrivals will be denied access. Please plan accordingly.
• The Conservatory is a one-way path. Please visit the Zoo and Visitor Center before visiting the Conservatory.
• Como Park Zoo & Conservatory, as part of the City of St. Paul’s Parks & Recreation Department, follows the Executive Orders issued by the Mayor of St. Paul, the guidance of the CDC, as well as the advice of public health experts on masking. Effective August 3, Como Park Zoo & Conservatory requires that masks be worn outside and inside throughout the entire Como campus, including the zoo grounds, Visitor Center, Tropical Encounters, the Conservatory, Japanese Garden, and all gift shops. Visitors 3 years of age and older, whether vaccinated or not, must wear a well-fitting mask over their mouth and nose while visiting Como.
• Posed photography is not allowed at this time. This includes family photos, senior photos and wedding photos. Please contact our Rentals Office at 651-487-8250 or email@example.com for your available options.
Click HERE to visit our FAQ page for more information you’ll want to know before your visit to Como Park Zoo & Conservatory
Como Park Zoo & Conservatory has been planning and working to reopen the Zoo & the Marjorie McNeely Conservatory in a responsible manner. We collaborated with our colleagues at other zoos & botanical gardens across the country to develop best practices. We have learned — what has worked and what has not — from others that have had the opportunity to reopen. We believe we are in the best possible position to welcome you back in a safe and responsible way for not only for you, but for our staff, and animals.
We want to thank you for being a supporter of Como Park Zoo & Conservatory during this challenging time and we hope you have enjoyed the daily Como Live segments and the social media posts while we have been closed. As you can imagine, we have lost a significant amount of revenue during this pandemic. We depend on donations to care for the animals and plants. Please consider a donation to help with the care of the animals and plants by clicking HERE.
Where should you go for more information on COVID-19?
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is the best resource for useful, factual, and up-to-date information on the virus.