Welcome back to Como Park Zoo & Conservatory! We have worked tirelessly to design a COVID-19 Safety Plan for a safe return. At this time, Como Park Zoo & Conservatory will be open as a one-way walking path from 10am – 4pm Monday through Thursday, and 10am -6pm Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. You will enter through the gate near the Cafesjian Carousel and Como Town. The one-way path takes you through Como Zoo, the Marjorie McNeely Conservatory and Garden Safari Gifts!
Some important things you’ll want to know before your visit:
• Reservations are required for both members and nonmembers at this time. Reservations are currently available by clicking HERE. The reservation process works best in Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge
• Due to physical distancing guidelines we are currently limiting capacity to 250 people at a time. Advanced reservations are available on a first come, first serve basis. Due of maintaining our capacity limits, late arrivals will be denied access. Please plan accordingly.
• All staff and visitors are required to wear face coverings/masks while on the grounds of Como Park Zoo and Conservatory.
• Posed photography is not allowed at this time. This includes family photos, senior photos and wedding photos. Please contact our Rentals Office at 651-487-8250 or email@example.com for your available options.
• This is a one-way walking path that includes the Zoo and Conservatory.
The reservation process works best in Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge
Click HERE to visit our FAQ page for more information you’ll want to know before your visit to Como Park Zoo & Conservatory
Click HERE to View Map
Como Park Zoo & Conservatory has been planning and working to reopen the Zoo & the Marjorie McNeely Conservatory in a responsible manner. We collaborated with our colleagues at other zoos & botanical gardens across the country to develop best practices. We have learned — what has worked and what has not — from others that have had the opportunity to reopen. We believe we are in the best possible position to welcome you back in a safe and responsible way for not only for you, but for our staff, and animals.
We want to thank you for being a supporter of Como Park Zoo & Conservatory during this challenging time and we hope you have enjoyed the daily Como Live segments and the social media posts while we have been closed. As you can imagine, we have lost a significant amount of revenue during this pandemic. We depend on donations to care for the animals and plants. Please consider a donation to help with the care of the animals and plants by clicking HERE.
Where should you go for more information on COVID-19?
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is the best resource for useful, factual, and up-to-date information on the virus.